Eyebrow Shape Bournemouth
Eyebrow grooming treatment is massive hit with celebrities; this beauty treatment aims to create flawless, structured, definied shape on even the fairest, straggliest and unruly of eyebrows.
It’s amazing what a difference a nice pair of shapely eyebrows can make to the structure of the face. Having neat, defined eyebrows frames the eyes, boosts facial symmetry and creates anattractive look with a more youthful face.
You are advised to redo the treatment once every 4 to 6 weeks.
Eyebrow Tinting Bouremouth
Eyebrow tint is a form of semi-permanent hair-dye formulated specifically for use on the eyebrows. Pale, translucent hairs can make the eyebrows look thin and straggly. Tinting these hairs could reveal neat, shapely eyebrows you never even knew were there.
Even though the thickness and denseness of your eyebrow hair can of course not be changed in the tinting session alone, the darker colour will make them appear naturally thicker. You should remember that your eyebrows don’t necessarily have to match your hair colour precisely. You are generally advised to keep your eyebrows one or two shades lighter or darker than your hair colour.
Eyebrow tinting is a lot safer than attempting to dye your eyebrows at home with hair-dye, which is something many women do. Putting any sort of chemical near the eyes is extremely hazardous and inadvisable.
The tint takes only about 5-10 minutes. The tint is likely to stain the skin between the brow hairs initially, making them appear darker in the first day or so than they really are. Eyebrow tint is described as semi-permanent dye not because the colour fades, but because eyebrow hairs have a very short growth cycle.
Eyebrow tint last about 6 weeks. If there are concerns for swelling or skin has sensitivity to certain products, a free patch test is recommended 24 hours prior to tinting.
- Thin or sparse looking eyebrows
- Light colour eyebrows
- Lack of eyebrows definition
- Radically changing your hair colour
- Grey hairs in your eyebrows
- Ideal for holidays, special occasions
Refectocil Eyebrow tints we use:
- Pure Black – recommended for use with black hair.
- Brown – a brown shade perfect for brunettes.
- Light Brown – a lighter brown perfect for dark blondes.
- Red – a red colour great for redheads (can be mixed with other colours to give a hint of warm shade).
- Light Brown – for people with fair hair or skin who want their eyebrows slightly darker.
- Grey – for people with white or grey hair.