Permanent Makeup Price List
3D Eyebrows with a hairstroke
- For a more natural look, to give more definition to eyebrows that are sparse, thin or uneven. Hairstokes really mimic natural hairs. Also Microbladed Eyebrow.
Eyebrows with a powdered effect
- They are also called block eyebrows. Eyebrows is filled in with a pigment for more of a make-up look. Also includes the ombre brow which is usually lighter from the front.
Eyebrows` Tail Extension
- To fill in the part of the eyebrows that lack some hairs. Can also be used to for eyebrows that lack the front part.
- Used to enhance the eye colour and include eyelash enhancement, long lasting, does not smugde
- Thin eyelash enhancement/eyeliner with a chosen colour for a long time effect
Upper and Lower Eyeliner
- Both upper and lower eyelid enhanced with a color to make the eye colour more beautiful and less washed out
- Rarely used on its own uless the lip has uniform color and there is no natural lip pigment missing inside the lip.
- Includes the lip liner and 1/3 lip shading from the lip contour; great for enhancing the shape and adding colour to pale/ dissapearing lip contour.
Full Lip colour
- The whole lip is pigmented with chosen color to add vibrance and fullness. Long lasting, non smudging effect.
Colour Boost up to 6 months
Colour Boost up to 12 months
Colour Boost up to 18 months
Colour Boost up to 24 months
A non-refundable deposit is required at the time your appointment is scheduled. Your technician will quote the deposit price during your consultation. Deposit is then deducted from the full price of the treatment on the day of the procedure.
Any cancellation to an appointment must be made 5 days prior to the scheduled appointment; otherwise your deposit will be forfeited. You must then schedule a new appointment and make another deposit.
Any changes to an appointment must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, otherwise your deposit will be forfeited.
Salon Blush requires cash or credit card as payment.
Salon Blush will protect your privacy rights as a consumer and keep all information strictly confidential.
If you need a color touch-up on applications done by another technician, pricing will be given at consultation after assessment of existing shape and colour.
Prices, unless appointment is booked ahead of time, are subject to change without prior notice.
Any touch-ups can be completed after at least 4 weeks after the initial procedure.
Allergy sensitivity patch test (optional) is free however recommended to be done at least 1 day before the procedure.