Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions Bournemouth
Volume eyelash extensions, also known as 3D or Russian (or 3D, 4D, 5D, 6D, 7D or 10D!) is designed to thicken and lengthen the natural eyelashes. Volume lashes are ultra-soft and feather light eyelash extensions designed to create a fluffy, high impact, glamorous, full volume look.
Several ultra-lightweight lashes (up to 10 lashes) can be applied to a single natural lash, without damaging the lash, looking “clumpy”, or feeling too heavy and unnatural. When multiple volume lashes are applied, they create a full and natural feather-effect look. It has far superior curl retention to real mink, jet-black from root to tip, possesses a radiant, natural looking sheen and create a subtle natural look.
Volume lashes are a sustainable volume eyelash technique developed in Russia that is now spreading to the USA and Europe. The main benefit of volume lashes is natural-looking volume and a huge difference to clients with naturally sparse lashes. Another advantage of volume lashes is lightness and softness. For a similar effect less weight is used on the lash making them feel lighter and more comfortable.
Before your Appointment:
- Allow 2 hours for a full set, this may vary according to your client and the amount of natural eyelashes
- Preferably you should not have makeup or at least no mascara
- If you wear contact lenses please bring your contact lens case as your lenses will need to be removed.
- Inform your therapist of any known eye conditions.
- Do not have your natural lashes permed for 6 weeks prior to appointment
This procedure should not be rushed, avoid technicians who state they can do full sets in 30-60 mins, technicians who do this may not isolate each natural eyelash (express lashes) they may use the express method were they just glue the lashes on top of each other, this will result in a very messy look and will cause damage to your eyelashes.