Hydrafacial for a Beautiful Skin
Description of Hydrafacial
Hydrafacial is a treatment for a beautiful skin, also called Hydradermabrassion or Hydrogen Purification Pee. It uses an innovative device designed for non-invasive and comprehensive skin care. It allows to perform year-round treatments tailored to the individual needs of your skin. The basis of the treatment using the Hebe Hydrogen Purification H2 peel machine is active hydrogen produced by using a high-quality generator. The device removes water from oxygen and unfavorable ions of chlorine, sulfur and phosphorus and saturates it with active hydrogen and skin beneficial ions of calcium, magnesium and potassium.
Do Hydrafacials work?
This professional procedure may help treat a variety of skin conditions, including acne, dryness, and wrinkles. This is achieved by a mechanized wand used on your skin to deeply clean and exfoliate while delivering serums customized to your skin type. The Hydrafacial help improve overall skin texture, tone, and appearance. This is due to the hydrogen water and deep exfoliation that cleans your pores, removing debris and allowing for better penetration of face serums tailored to your skin type.
Benefits of Hdrafacial for a Beautiful Skin
You will appreciate the effects of the Hebe Hydrogen Purification H2 peel. Both women and men can benefit from this treatment.
- Active hydrogen is the strongest known antioxidant. As the smallest and lightest of the elements, it easily penetrates deep into the skin structures, where it binds with the most harmful free oxygen radicals.
- It effectively neutralizes them depriving the skin of harmful properties. It is then excreted in the form of water from the body.
- Antioxidant properties of hydrogen ions make it incomparable in the fight against radical skin aging. It almost literally “sweeps” free radicals out of it.
- It slows down and even inhibits the aging process at the cellular level.
- Hydrafacial Purification H2 peel is undoubtedly the best proposition for people exposed to stress and environmental pollution. It will improve effective skin functioning, and slowing down the aging process.
- It gives the skin radiant and healthy appearance.
- What’s more, active hydrogen has anti-inflammatory properties.
- fresh, radiant skin,
- exfoliation of dead skin cells,
- cleansing the skin pores,
- smoothing wrinkles,
- skin hydration,
- slowing down the aging process of the skin.
- skin that needs refreshing,
- skin requiring smoothing,
- dull skin,
- loss of skin firmness,
- care treatment for all skin types, especially for contaminated, dull, exposed to air pollution, air-conditioned skins
- vascular skin,
- overproduction of sebum,
- puffiness, dark circles under the eyes,
- preparation for treatments in the field of aesthetic medicine.
for the treatment using H2 peel:
- active infection at the treatment site, e.g. herpes,
- active rash, such as one related to a rosacea flare.
- pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- hearing aid.
How does Hydrafacial treatment work?
A Hydrafacial is performed in three parts:
- I use a cleansing skin products to help clear away dirt and oil from deep in your pores. I also use a light peel to help exfoliate and resurface your skin.
- I use a H2 attachment on the wand to help extract debris from your pores and infuse skin with hydrahen water at the same time.
- I apply a moisturizing serums and masks with antioxidants and leave your face under LED lamp..
After a Hydrafacial, you notice smoother, more radiant skin, with a more even skin tone. The results are noticeable immediately, without any visible signs of irritation. During the Hydrafacial you may feel just very light pressure from the wand during the procedure however unlike other cosmetic treatments, the it isn’t supposed to cause pain or redness.
Each Hydrafacial session takes an hour, and no downtime is required. Unlike with harsher procedures like chemical peels, you can resume your normal activities right away.
While you shouldn’t experience any redness or peeling after your session, it’s still best to avoid exfoliating treatments and/or products like acids, or retinol, for the first couple of days after a hydrafacial.
Recommendations for a Hydrafacial
The frequency of Hydrafacial sessions depends on your skin type. However I would recommend repeating the treatment every 3-5 weeks for best results.
Hydrafacial vs. Microdermabrasion
Like a Hydrafacial, microdermabrasion exfoliates your skin. The key difference is that this type of exfoliation using small crystals is best suited for fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and acne scars. Microdermabrasion also doesn’t use hydrogen water that havy anti oxidant properties;.