What is Permanent Make-up?
The permanent make-up or semi-permanent pigmentation is a form of cosmetic tattooing where pigment is deposited via needle into the first layer of the skin, the epidermis, using a special technique developed for medical and beauty purposes. The effcect of this procedure lasts anywhere from 1-3 years more or less depending on the individual’s skin regeneration. Permanent Make-up can be touched up to refresh the design, reshaped, replaced with different colors or left to fade until it no longer exists.
For who is Permanent Make-up?
· Individuals looking to accentuate their natural beauty in a subtle and lasting way.
· Athletes, Personal Trainers and Professional Swimmers that want to maintain a lasting attractive appearance while exercising, sweating and swimming
· People with poor eyesight or unstable hands that want perfectly arched brows, eyeliner and lip contours every morning that are free of smudges or uneven lines.
· Those who have improper growth or hair loss of the eyelashes or eyebrows.
· Individuals coping with hair loss due to Alopecia Areata, Trichotillomania or Chemotherapy.
· People with lip malformation due to Cleft Lip/Palate, a Herpes Simplex Infection or Impetigo Contagiosa.
· Individuals with scarring due to an accident, burn, laceration, or operation
· Actors, Actresses and Television Personalities needing to look their best at all times in the public eye
What is involved in shape an colour match?
Techniain will recommend the best color and shape to compliment each individual’s features in accordance with their desired outcome. Before the procedure, your technician will conduct a preliminary drawing of your make-up using the matching colored make-up pencil. If the customer is completely satisfied with the pre-drawing, the procedure will take place. During the first touch up, at least 4 weeks after the procedure, the technician will perfect the procedure in shape and color.
How long will the Procedure take?
New Client Consultation – 10 minutes
Procedure – 2 hours
Follow Up Procedure – 45 minutes
Is there any discomfort or pain during the Procedure?
Minimal discomfort may be felt during the procedure. Most individuals experience a slight scratching sensation with limited to no discomfort. An anesthetic gel and disinfectant solution with a numbing agent are used during the Procedure to provide relief from any discomfort or pain.