Permanent Make-up pre treatment advice
Please Read this pre Treatment Advice Carefully Before Booking Your PMU Treatment for best results
Permanent Make-up is not for everyone. It is your responsibility to ensure you are a suitable candidate for permanent make-up before booking an appointment for a treatment. We reserve the right to withhold any deposits paid in the event we are unable to perform a treatment. We also reserve the rights to refuse requests for permanent make-up which we consider to be inappropriate ( in terms of good practice or good taste, please always see our work results photos for reference) or if we feel there’s a risk that violates health and safety codes.
Pregnancy, breastfeeding and serious illness such as cancer are contraindications (please see a full list below) from all permanent make-up treatments and may mean you will be refused a treatment. If you become pregnant between your first permanent make-up treatment and your follow up appointment, the treatment is terminated and the touch up appointment is lost. We agree to recommence the treatment at mainenance cost applied after your period of confinement.
Semi permanent makeup is not for everyone. There are cases when we cannot and should not perform this treatment. This involves people who:
- Are Under 18 years of age.
- Are pregnant or nursing.
- Are with Pacemaker or major heart problems.
- Are with viral infections and/or diseases.
- Have undergone Organ Transplant.
- Have Glaucoma And /or Herpes simplex
- Have certain skin conditions e.g. rashes, blisters, psoriasis, or eczema in area of the treatment
- Are taking steroids such as cortisone, Accutane, Retin-A or Renova
- Have acute acne or infection in the treatment area
- Have Susceptibility to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Have Hypertrophic scarring or keloids
- Blood disorder e.g. sickle cell anemia, haemophilia, or a platelet disorder
- Have false eyelashes or contact lenses for an eye treatment ( lenses should be removed and not worn for at least 3 days after the treatment).
Before Your Treatment
- Do not work out on the day of the procedure.
- Do not drink too much coffee on the day of the procedure.
- Do not tan for one week prior to the procedure.
- Do not take aspirin, niacin, vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before the procedure.
- Please avoid the following for 1 week prior to your permanent makeup session:
- The treated area must be healthy, non-sensitive, and non-irritated prior to treatment.
- Botox and/or fillers (in the forehead/eyebrow/eye/lip areas)
- Chemical Peels and laser treatmentsPlease avoid the following for 4 weeks prior to your microblading session
- Do not drink alcohol the night prior or the day of the procedure.
- It is best to do the scrub 3 days before the procedure.
- Do not use any Retin-A or AHA products 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
- No lasers, microdermabrassion or chemical peels prior to the procedure.
- Any waxing or tinting of the brows should be done 3 days prior the procedure.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding are contraindictions from all permanent makeup treatments.
If You need to reschedule Your appointment please give us at least 2 days notice from the date of Your Treatment and/or Follow Up Treatment.
You agree that We are under no obligation to accept requests for Permanent Make Up which We consider to be inappropriate.